Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Afternoon at the Drafthouse

Today was a monumental accomplishment for Barrett and me. This morning I decided I wanted to go to the movies. Well every Tuesday at the Alamo Drafthouse is baby day, meaning any babies of all ages are allowed in the showings. It is usually an 18 and up movie theater. So we packed up and drove to Austin all the while I was praying Barrett would be cool during the movie. Glory of glories, he was better than most of babies in the theater. He slept, nursed a couple times, and played with his friend Matilda who was sitting next to us.

I am so blessed to have such a laid back son. So now we know Barrett can make it all the way through a movie without losing it. Hooray! Mommy and Daddy can have a date night again without having to leave our beloved boy with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment