Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays

Today happens to be both; however, unlike the Carpenters'...they don't get me down. I love rainy days. We need the rain here in Central Texas so bad any rain is a welcome sight.

It's quiet now. Little man is in his crib napping and I find myself musing about what's to come in our future. I'm constantly in awe of God's provision for our family's life and watching his plan unfold around us. Who would have ever thought we would be debt free, own a house, both cars and still have enough money at the end of the month to have fun with? Seriously we are way ahead of the curve here and we've only been married 4 years. I can't wait to see what the next few months holds. Hubby should get accepted to flight school without any trouble and then hopefully it's off to Fort Rucker. I've never lived anywhere outside of Texas (why would you want to?) so I'm a little nervous and hesitant to be honest, but I know it will be great to see other things and meet some new people. We'll be close to the beach, and we can travel around the South during the weekends. Things are looking up for us, and I'm so thankful for everything that God has brought our way recently.

The rain is really coming down now. I wish I could take a nap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment